Caribbean World

9/01/2016




Hi there !
as you know my vacation has started for a long time ago , i went to an hotel called Caribbean World in Monastir , Tunisia it was unforgettable people are friendly , helpful , peaceful and welcoming they were amazing and so close to you …
In the morning , i should wake up at seven o’clock to get ready and take my breakfast in the restaurant the food was really good with a nice flavor everything you want is existent , like usually i take toast with cheese, my omelet , my orange juice and a coffee also you can swim whenever you want the view is amazing everywhere .
Afternoon , i went to the tourists’s places to take some pictures and explore new traditions their culture absolutely after taking my lunch .
The evening they start with the animation : put some songs for the kids and dance with them then we watch a show for the last of the night
I will share some pictures to know more about this vacation and to see this dreamy place hope you like it like i did .









You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

Subscribe Here

Subscribe Here