All about my trip to Paris + a surprise

8/30/2017



Hello guys !


This is my first post about traveling ! My first trip in a plane ! Really it's unforgettable beacuse you are trying new things , seeing a new world ! For a month and 5 days in Paris ! This let you know that everything is easy nothing is impossible ! You can do what you want ! You can go where you want !
From my childhood , I loved Paris as much as I loved myself  ! To me this town is everything ! And here it's my dream came true !
And this day I am going to share with you all the moments I have lived there ! Are you ready ! Of course you are !



! WHERE TO EAT !



ANGELINA : Okay ! Okay ! Everything is clear from the name : Classy , Delicious , Parisian , Rich ..
This restaurent is the best Hot Chocolate mader ! I can't explain the taste or even how it looks ! The only thing I know and I recommend you to do after your Hot Chocolate at Angelina is never to eat anything else after it ! Just enjoy the taste and every single bit of  LE CRAQUANT CHOCOLAT NOISETTE ! This is the best place to eat pastries and sweets in Paris especially if you need to feel that you are a true parisian !

  226 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France   



KBCOFFEESHOP : If you want to feel like a real instagrammer and to have a delicious and a simple brunch just go to KBcoffeeshop ! I took a banana bread with a great cup of cappuccino ! The best thing I love about it is the way it looks I mean by this ; The decoration ! To me as a blogger and instagrammer is the Decoration ! I would love to go to places like this because I want to feel simplicity ! A simple brunch with a simple taste in a simple way ! ( You can say it's Ines's quote)

53 Avenue Trudaine, 75009 Paris, France




CAFE MARLETTE : If you are in a diet or you are vegeterian or you want to eat a delicious food without getting more calorials so just go to Café Marlette ! I promise you to find what you want in it ! Personally I went there in my last day because I didn't know it before , my cousin tooked me there ! I took a latte and the cake of the day it was as I can remember a chocolate cake free gluten with a cereales .
 51 Rue des Martyrs, 75009 Paris, France



CAFE KITSUNE : It's also a simple coffee to enjoy your time ! I like this place because it's front of JARDIN DU PALAIS ROYALE and not so far of COLONNES DU BUREN ! So you can drink you coffee and enjoy the nice view ! I went there twice ! First time I took a cappuccino and a cookie and the second time it was an ICED CHOCOLATE because it was very hot and I needed anything cold !

51 Galerie de Montpensier, 75001 Paris, France



STARBUCKS : And last but not least , Starbucks ! Of course everyone know it ! I went there a lot of times I can't even remember how many times it was ! You can find it also in any place you go ! Just say Starbucks and look around you and you will find one !


26 Avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris, France
                                                  


                                                              ! WHERE TO CHILLAX !



CITADIUM : It's a great place to go and buy anything it came to you mind ! It's full of categories and brands like pull and bear and others ! The recent post was all about outfits that I bought from Citadium ! Sorry I didn't take a photo of it , it was sales and the place was busy !

56 Rue de Caumartin, 75009 Paris, France

 GALERIES LAFAYETTE : I will just say the truth ! Okay it's very important to go there but to me it's rare to find what I want ! You can take great pictures there and enjoy looking to the amazing architecture !

40 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris, France


COLONNES DU BUREN : It's very important to go there ! This place is created to amazing photos and photoshoots (PS) I really enjoy my time there !

2 Rue de Montpensier, 75001 Paris, France




EIFFEL TOWER : If you say Paris , Of course you will say the EIFFEL TOWER , In a whole month and five days I went to a lot of places but I haven't see something with this beauty and this classic , when you look at it you feel the power , the strengh , that you are going to lead the world ! I was very happy that day ! I can't even express my feelings ! It was unforgettable !

Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France

PONT DES ARTS : Yes I liked this place, the view was the most beautiful thing to me ! You can't take pictures there ! But I recommend you to not go alone because you will need someone to take you some photos ! Of course your travel is a souvenir !

Pont des Arts, 75006 Paris, France







PLACE VENDÔME : You can have a great photoshoot there ! Personally I liked the architecture ! It was on my way to ANGELINA that day so I was obliged to go there !

Place Vendôme, 75001 Paris, France


DISNEYLAND : Here we are in the best part of the trip to Paris ! You need to go there ! It's very important ! You will remember you childhood there ! You can find also a lot of categories of games ! But it will take almost a day to complete your journey there ! And don't forget to watch a show !

 77777 Marne-la-Vallée, France




LOUVRE MUSEUM: It's near to COLONNES DU BUREN and PONT DES ARTS , JARDIN DU PALAIS ROYALE , so it's recommended to do all that in one day if you want of course and if you have time ! LOUVRE MUSEUM is a moment for photography lovers ! Don't miss it !

Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France

I hope I didn't miss anything of my trip details !  And if I did I will share another post I promise you ! Before I say goodbye to you I will tell an important thing : Take your camera with you in every place you go don't say I will not needed it's not true You will take a photo wherever you go ! And last but not least you should prepare a TO-DO List ! So if you are reading this and you're currently in Paris , Open your GPS , take your TO-DO list , put you camera in your hand and go ! Start your trip and live the moment ! 


The surprise of the day is : A NEW VIDEO IS UP ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL ! IT'S A TRAVEL DIARY ! (The first one I made )

XOXO,
Ines.



You Might Also Like

28 commentaires

  1. Top cet article ! merci pour tes bonnes adresses :) bonne soirée <3 Marion du blog www.05bis-m.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Merci ma belle !
    Bonne soirée à toi aussi <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. KB caféshop is my favorite café in Paris, so happy you liked it :) I hope you had a great time!

    http://violettedaily.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I took the adress of KBcaféshop from your blog ! And I liked it so much !

      Supprimer
  4. I love Paris and these pics make me want to go back again. Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ohhh I wanna go back to Disneyland !
    Perfect summary of Paris' best babe !
    Plume d'Auré
    www.plumedaure.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. So cool and informative post! <3
    Have a good Wednesday!
    https://anjage.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. You can literally spend a week in the Louvre. Its soo much to see! A day won't cut it! lol

    -Lena
    L.E.N.A | Revealed

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip! Cafe Kitsune is one of my favourite cafes - can't wait to go back in a month!
    xo
    Siffat

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Coucou,

    Un article parfait !

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. The most beautiful city <3

    http://constancerose.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hello,

    Super cet article ! Tu retranscrit très bien l'univers de Paris :)
    Au plaisir de te rencontrer là bas !

    Bises, Clarisse

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Paris est magique. Tu m'as régalé avec tes photos !

    Bisous,

    Manon
    www.chouquettes-mascara.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. What an exciting opportunity! Gorgeous photos, too! Especially of the louvre!


    With Love & Style,
    ♥ Amber
    ALL THE AMBIENCE

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Super article! Et merci pour tes bonnes adresses! :)

    Bises!

    RépondreSupprimer

Subscribe Here

Subscribe Here