Wishlist of the month

2/27/2017




Hello ,

What's up guys I missed you so much ! Today I decide to write about my wishlist of this month.
The latest days I saw a lot of things that I like it so much . As you know I am such a fan of jewelery, daily outfits and last but not least room decor .
I will show you what I talked to you about in photos and of course I will put the link under each photo so you can shop easy .


I want to tell you something it's a secret so don't say it to anybody haha :D ETSY is my favorite site to buy jewelery, Yesterday I saw this and I liked so much because it has been a long time that I look for and I didn't find it .


                             









                               
What I like the most is URBAN OUTFITTERS outfit , it's the best site to shop the trendy outfits and be a fashionable!! you can get what you want easily .











And now we get back to ETSY again , as you know I like so much decorating my home and espacially my room .Of course you are reading this and wondering how I am a fan of home docor and in the same time I don't have any picture on instagram about my room I will tell you why !! I am the laziest person ever in cleaning my room and keep it organized .

I hope you liked my post if you really did leave a comment down below I will be so happy to see you commenting and getting into my life and share it with me with all details .












You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Subscribe Here

Subscribe Here