Calendar Design

3/09/2017






Hello,

What's up guys ?
I wake up this morning with a beautiful idea, when I looked at my flowers and I opened my calendar to see what's the date of today ! Yeah it's 9th of March ; you know what this mean ! This mean that spring is finally here . Really I am so happy because it's my favorite month of the year .Therefore I am going to organize calendar of March and the next one which is April .
I want to tell you the truth blogging is a difficult thing some people think it's easy but absolutly not you need to be honest with yourself and those who are reading your posts that's why I will tell you something ; the last year I was looking at every single calendar designed by a blogger and I was like wow !! how he/she did this ? And now I am ready to make it and I couldn't be happier .
Here's my two calendars designs :








You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Subscribe Here

Subscribe Here