Jacket and Boots

2/18/2017


Hello guys!
I missed you so much, of course you are wondering where I have been this long time . I will tell you everything and what happend !
Actually I wasn't very happy and saticified with my blog I don't feel comfortable with it even with the name the template everything that's why I think it's the time to make changes and to start from the beginning . Also my grandmother died in the last week really it was a horrible days , we should accept the life with the best and the worst of it .
Today I am going to show you my new leather jacket from and my boots from BLUE MOTION 
I usually wear it with my grey leggings or my denim jeans from ZARA . 
Feel free to comment down below darlings if you like my new post and my outfit . 










You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Subscribe Here

Subscribe Here