fluffy marble cake

7/28/2018



Good morning guys !

Today I will share my fluffy marble cake recipe , this cake is easy to make with my step by step !
 I thought that it will be perfect without butter and this is what happened :)  I like this version of cake hope that you will like it and comment down below to tell me what's your favorite cake .


Ingredients :


- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 2 cups of flour

Steps :


- Beat the eggs with sugar , salt and vanilla sugar .
- Add to the mixture the oil , milk then mix well .
- Add the flour and baking powder step by step and mix .
- Separate the mixture in two bowls and add to one of them cacao powder .
- Pour half of the white chocolate batter in the pan then cover it with the entire dark chocolate batter use a spatula to spread evently .
- Bake the cake 45 minutes 350 degrees .








You Might Also Like

10 commentaires

Subscribe Here

Subscribe Here