How I Edit My Instagram Pics

12/10/2016

Hello guys !
How are you today ? Do you have any thing special ?
Like usuall feel free to comment down below and tell me if you want to know or you want to say something...
Today I decided to write a post about my instagram feed and I will tell you what are the apps I use in editing :


Best app ever is Vsco cam :
It's the most popular app ,  all of the instagramers use it. It's really important to have it . I use filter SE3, this filter gives you a little grey or white on your pictures. Beside, I recommend you also to use filter HB1 or A6 .




  Also I use Pics Art to put the white frame .




 I always take my pictures with my IPhone ! I like the quality of the image so if you want to be a pro in photography just take your IPhone and start taking pics of anything you see it .

I hope this help you!
Thank you :D


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 commentaires

Subscribe Here

Subscribe Here