My skin care with filorga

5/02/2017





Hello guys !

Here we are again ! today we will talk about my lovely product of  FILORGA . Before we start the talk I promised you to write this post 2 days ago but the internet connection was very bad I couldn't upload any of my pictures it's the worst thing that happened to me since I start this blog I wish I am the only one who faced this problem but don't finally I solved it and now let's get back to our discussion .



 First, my Foam Cleanser : it's very easy to use, I take it with me in my travels... It removes make up and make your skin look very smoothy and clean , enriched with hyaluronic acid . Also it's amazing for the aged woman because my mom use it with and it gives her a wonderful results.

Second , Time-Filler Eyes : Absolute eye correction cream it smoothes the skin from the inside out , it's perfect for the dark circles under the eyes , eyelashes and eyelids .Sorry hahaha I couldn't talk more than that about this product because it's mum's cream she used a lot and I decided to write about it cause my mum always told me about her experience.

And last Time-Filler : Absolute wrinkle correction cream , there's not a big different between this one and the second one it's very pleasant to use , the cream is easy to put on penetrates well into the skin and the best thing is the perfume . Really it's an excellent product that I recommend .
Hope you enjoyed reading my post see you soon .


Shop here : 
http://www.filorga.com/fr_fr/time-filler-93http://www.filorga.com/fr_fr/time-filler-eyeshttp://www.filorga.com/fr_fr/mousse-demaquillante


 










You Might Also Like

2 commentaires

Subscribe Here

Subscribe Here