Big decision !

5/11/2017


Hey there ! What's up ?

As you have seen in the title ' BIG DECISION' I think you want to know it !! Are you ready ??
I will create a youtube channel yaaaaaay ! I am so happy to share with you this news and I can't wait to start filming and editing my videos for the first time in my life .. I know I know it's not easy to keep the balance between both my blog and my new youtube channel but I promise you to do it well !
Of course you are wondering what type of videos I will film ! I will start with recipes for this moment and after that maybe I will film beauty and lifestyle's videos ..
A lot of work is waiting for me but don't worry everything will be okay everything I need is your confidence .
On the other hand , thinking about a name , a design would take some time and as you know this period is full of study and tomorrow my exams will start ..

If you're happy like me leave a comment down below and tell me if you have any ideas that can help me with my new youtube channel .

XOXO ,
Ines .


You Might Also Like

8 commentaires

  1. That's huge decision! Congrats! I can't wait to watch your videos!

    http://violettedaily.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. amazing :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt2017/05/recordacoes.html#comment-form

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Congrats ! That's an important decision.

    www.chouquettes-mascara.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I wish you ALL the best for your new adventure ! It will probably amazing if it's as much quality as your pretty blog !
    Plume d'Auré
    www.plumedaure.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thank you so much my darling , I promiss you it will be amazing <3

    RépondreSupprimer

Subscribe Here

Subscribe Here