My Favorite Bloggers

12/02/2016



Hello !

After I have discovered 3 bloggers accounts that I love ; I would like to tell you about them , I have mostly read all of their blogs .
Feel free to comment down below and tell me which one did you like the most !


As Wild Child



 This pretty lady that you are watching right now is one of my favorite blogger
 her instagram feed is absolutly amazing I have read most of her posts especially the recipes.
    
Noholita


                  




Of course everyone knows 'Noholita' She is fashionable and talented girl . I remember that she was the first one who I have followed when I create my instagram . Don't forget to take a look on her website, her instagram feed and you will see the perfection .


GoHope



      




A few weeks ago I have discovered Clara's instagram . She is one of my favorite instagramers also she inspired me alot . I like her red lipstick , really he gives her a stunning look .




                                             

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Subscribe Here

Subscribe Here