Cookies Recipe

12/04/2016




Hello,
Writing a recipe ! I wake up this morning with a new idea , I decided to do something different than before, I was thinking about a cookies recipe which is my favorite especially those with chocolate chips .
And now is the time to do one !To me it's not the easiest receipe but it's so damn fun.
 Feel free to leave me a comment below and tell me if you didn't understand the recipe or to say hi/merry christmas ;-)



Ingredients :

- 75g butter
- 1 egg
- 85g of brown sugar
- 150g of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100g of chocolate chips


 

Directions :

1- Once the butter is softened, put it in a salad bowl and incorporate the egg.
2- After mixing the mixture, add the sugar (and if you want vanilla sugar)
3- Incorporate flour, bakingpowder and a pinch of salt.
4- Add the chocolate chips to the preparation. Mix well.
5- It's time to form the cookies, Shape dough into walnut sized balls, place the cookies 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet, and flatten slightly.

Remaining : "Be careful space them so they do not stick together during baking"

6-Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.





You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Subscribe Here

Subscribe Here