Easy Chocolate cake recipe

7/02/2018



You are a chocolate lover ?  A cake addict ? But you don't have enough of time to go to a restaurant or a coffee shop ! So stop what are you doing now and concentrate on this recipe :) It's easy to prepare and rapid to bake ! I know I exaggerate a little bit but believe me you will love it .
I really need to stop my blablabla and give you the recipe :D If you like it tell me in a comment down below .

The ingredients :


- 160 gr of chocolate
- 1 baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 100 gr sugar
- 75 gr cornflour
- 50 gr flour
- 125 gr butter

Steps :


- Melt the chocolate and the butter together in a microwave .
- Beat the eggs in a bowl then add sugar .
- Add to the mixture the melted chocolate and butter, baking powder , flour and cornflour then mix well .
- Pour into the prepared pans and bake 35-40 min for 150 degrees .














You Might Also Like

4 commentaires

  1. This cake looks delish! Thanks for sharing this recipe.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. OMG this chocolate cake looks so sinfully tempting! I need to try this recipe now!
    I am back after a month long hiatus, hope you’ve been well! Missed reading your posts! :)
    xx
    Ankita Bardhan | Real Girl Talks
    http://realgirltalks.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. So glad that you like my posts and I am happy for your back :D

      Supprimer

Subscribe Here

Subscribe Here