Lemon meringue pie recipe

6/06/2017



Hello mes chatons !

I missed you so much , it has been a long time that I didn't write a post and as I told you about my decison ' Having a youtube channel ' Finally I did it Yaay I am so happy .

Note : I decided to make my videos in french really I don't know why but I just wanted to make a little difference and maybe one day I will live in France .

Today we will bake together a lemon meringue pie , to me it's the first time I make this kind of pie so I decided to share all the steps with you by the way it was so delicious and so yummy . 

 Ingredients :


For the dough :

- 250 gr of flour
- 120 gr of butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 80 gr of sugar
- 1/3 cup of lukewarm water 

For lemon curd :

- 2 lemons 
- 3 egg yolks 
- 20 cl of thick cream
- 3 tablespoon of flour
- 220 gr of sugar


For meringue :

- 3 egg whites
- 1 pinch of salt 
- 125 gr of sugar
- 125 gr of icing sugar 


All the steps and the instructions are in the video hope you like it and don't forget to comment down below and tell me what you think about my first video .

XOXO,
Ines .








                     

You Might Also Like

16 commentaires

  1. Ohhhhh this looks delishhhh <3
    YUMMY ! I love lemon pies...
    Plume d'Auré
    www.plumedaure.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ca a l'air absolument délicieux ! Merci pour cette jolie recette ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Je suis heureuse car la recette t'a plu !
      Gros bisous :*

      Supprimer
  3. This pie looks so delicious!! I'm so hungry now! Thanks for the recipe!

    http://violettedaily.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Not at all darling ! So happy that you like it <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Waaaah elle a l'air super bonne cette tarte !
    J'aime tellement la tarte citron meringuée, je crois que c'est un de mes desserts préférés ;)
    Bisous,
    Belau

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci ma belle! Tu as raison ,cette tarte est un vrai délice <3
      Gros bisous .

      Supprimer
  6. Oh il a l'air délicieux !

    http://clothespaper.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Merci pour la recette , ça donne envie :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. De rien ma belle ! Cette tarte a l'air délicieux :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Quel délice ! Je me suis lancée dans cette aventure avec appréhension mais les étapes sont claires et finalement plutôt facile a réaliser si nous suivons bien les étapes !
    Le résultat, un grand succès.!! Frais, parfumé, étonnant ! tout le monde a adoré !
    J’émets une toutefois une petite réserve sur , je l’ai peut être raté car nous l’avons trouvé, trés, trop compact.

    Merci en tout cas pour ce partage !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui peut être tu as raison , la texture n'était pas parfaite mais le goût reste trop bon .
      Merci pour ton avis !

      Supprimer
  10. Ca a l'air trop bon, merci pour la recette !
    Bizzz Deltreylicious
    http://deltreylicious.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Subscribe Here

Subscribe Here